Alexandria (Allie) Burgett joined Thomason Justice, PS as a Legal Assistant in August of 2017. She was born and raised in Brewster, WA and has returned to the area, fulfilling her desire to provide assistance to the local people in the community she grew up in by joining our team here in Pateros.
Allie works to build strong relationships between Thomason Justice and our clients and to provide our attorneys with any assistance necessary to best serve our clients and our firm. Allie graduated from Gonzaga University in May of 2017 with a bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Criminal Justice. She is also a Licensed Washington State Notary. She currently lives in Brewster, WA.
- Rising Star Award (Top 2.5% in WA) Super Lawyer Mag, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014
- “Superb 10.0” AVVO attorney rating 2010-14
- Pro Bono Publico Service Award, WSBA; 2007-14
- Innovative Employee Award, King County Prosecutor’s Office; 2006
- Alumni Board/Young Alumni Counsel Pres., Seattle Pacific University; 2006-08
- Donald Trump’s TV show, "The Apprentice" Season 3, finished in the Final Four, 2005
- Liberty Fund Colloquium Conferee, Savannah, GA; 2006
- SU Law Editorial Nomination for A.B.A/Law Student Div. Writing Comp; 2003
- National Collegiate Media Competition Award; 2000
- U.S. Ski Team Outstanding Achievement Award; 1993